Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

EEEK!

Tomorrow is our second home study visit. This time it is at my house. Uh oh! My house has looked like "Hoarders Buried Alive" for a long time! But thanks to getting new flooring, Tay and I culled out, reorganized and now it is better. The major problem in the house was all the dust and ick from getting every room in the house re-floored! How in the world would I get all that cleaned up in time, finish paperwork, and put the remaining junk away in just 3 days?! Thank you Molly Maids. They came in Friday on a last minute plea for help. The house shines! Kudos also to my dear co-worker and friend, Paula, who came out twice and helped me reorganize, get rid of junk and clean the garage. What a lifesaver! Thanks also to Debby and Melissa for our Archivers get together today. Just the diversion we needed to hold back the nervousness! Hoping to post a positive post tomorrow evening about our 2nd home study visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment